At this location, we are looking for warehouse operatives (f/m/x) for our client Amazon.
Dispatch and Warehouse Operative (f/m/x) Full- /Part-Time
- General warehouse work such as processing incoming and outgoing goods
- Picking products from shelving racks and pallet warehouses
- Packing and dispatch of products (suitable tools available)
- Loading the packed and wrapped pallets
- German or English (basic skills for communication, written knowledge is a plus)
- Availability to work in shifts (early, late or night shift by agreement)
- Storage experience welcome, but not required
- Reliability and punctuality, motivation to work in a team
- For non-EU citizens: valid work permit + valid passport
- Attractive hourly wage at the amount of €12.02
- Shift, Sunday and bank holiday bonuses of up to 30 %
- A steady income from day one
- Individual training according to your previous knowledge and work experience.
- More than 30% of our employees are permanently taken on by the client in their first year of temporary employment
By completing the registration process after clicking on „Apply Now“, you will speed up your invitation for an interview.
Please note that our central recruiting team is responsible for selecting applicants. They will also call you to arrange an appointment (area code 0211).
We welcome applications from people whose background, orientation and identity contribute to the diversity of our company.
Health and safety are a top priority for all our activities – even more so in the current situation. We and our clients consult with medical and health experts on an ongoing basis and implement all recommended precautions on our premises to ensure the health of our employees and all other people.